I Began As A Bad Singer / Tips To Become A Worldwide Singer | How I Got Into Music .

I Began As A Bad Singer / Tips To Become A Worldwide Singer

;
I am still not a worldwide singer, but I dream everyday of that kind of recognition
and I work everyday to build my dream.I might be broke, I might have lots of money
but until I get where I want to be, I am still  fighting.


Hi there!
My name is George.For those who don't know me I am a musician, singer-songwriter and composer,check out my music here and my  work here.
In my previous post  we talked about weird vocal exercises and I promised you that I will come back
 and give you more tips about how to become a great singer.
As you know from my previous post, I started  as a bad singer and I got better and better.
If you want to become a great singer you need to keep in mind a few things.


1.It won't be easy.

When I first started I thought that in 2 weeks my voice will get better and actually it did, but there was another issue, my confidence towards performing in front of other people.
For some reason I would do awesome in rehearsals but when it was time to perform in front of other people , I would get nervous and mess up things.

Be patient! It doesn't matter where you are right now.If you have a goal, if you have a dream go and pursue that dream.

2.Don't be afraid of making mistakes.

This is my favorite tip because I have to tell you, I made so many mistakes ,but that didn't knock me down and I truly believe that if you want to become a singer, they won't knock you down either.

Do you have a dream ?Do you want to become a worldwide singer ?
Then you will need to take the hits, take the hurtle , take the pain and don't give up.
Believe that you are the one, believe that you can help other people with your music.

3.Practice,practice and again practice.

This is the most important tip.When I begin working on a song ,usually it doesn't go well,
but I do it again and I gain a little more confidence and I do it again and I gain a lot more confidence, I do it ,I sing it until I know I am ready.
If you want to become amazing, you need to work, because nothing comes easy.

4.Warm Up Your Voice

Warming up your voice is essential.You cannot go and sing without warm up.
Some people would say that they don't need it, but eventually they will see that I am right.
Here is another video that will help you increase your range.

Hope you liked my post!
 Check out my amazing lyrics .You will love them.
Also, check out my youtube channel and facebook page..