Weird but Effective Warm Up Vocal Exercises For An Amazing Voice | How I Got Into Music .

Weird but Effective Warm Up Vocal Exercises For An Amazing Voice

;
Hello people! 
Today we are gonna have a little chat about weird warm up vocal exercises.
Before we get there, let me tell you  a few things about myself because I know there are some people that don't know me or they think they know me.


My name is George Hentu, I am a singer -songwriter-producer, check it out here and here , ex Conservatory student and recently got out from a singer and songwriting marathon,I wrote and sang  210 songs in 10 days!
For those who don't know I wasn't always a great singer, in fact I wasn't a great singer at all.




Weird but Effective Warm Up Vocal Exercises For An Amazing Voice part1

When I started to pursue this dream ,I received some really bad feedback from almost everyone, but that didn't stop me from getting what I want , in fact that pushed me to become better and better.
I will show you some of the videos that I used to become a better singer.
First weird warm up vocal exercise that really helped me, 
was made by this amazing coach called Eric Arceneaux.
When I first started using his techniques I couldn't stop laughing because they were so weird,but after a week I started noticing that my upper register really,really improved and that the breathing exercises were really working.
Here is a video that I would recommend to every rookie singer:


Did you like it ?If you did, stay tuned for more.
Tomorrow I will release some other useful tips to become an amazing singer!
In the mean time, why won't you check out my amazing lyrics ?You will love them.
Also, check out my youtube channel and facebook page.
.