New Song by George Hentu "Who You Were Meant To Be " | How I Got Into Music .

New Song by George Hentu "Who You Were Meant To Be "

;

HowIgotIntoMusic



Verse 1

He wakes up everyday , opens the closet and he says...
what mask should I put first ?
People can't see the storm that's ragging inside of him
He's lost ,he's sick

Of all this pretending, of being somebody else
Even if he's gay, he says that he is straight
Just to please, mother's heart or to avoid
Laughs and shotguns.


Chorus


He doesn't know that truth has a power
It will protect you in a side battle
When you accept who you really are
Be strong and stand your position
Fight against evil and get recognition
You can win this fight...

At the end, you will see
You are who you were meant to be.

Verse 2


The light will heal the wounds,trust me
The strength God gave you will be unleashed
Fight for love don't push yourself down anymore
You're no longer lost, come on just ROAR!


Tear down the walls that kept you in prison.
Show them you're worth it, you are a winner.

Last Chorus


Now I know  that truth has a power
It will protect me in a side battle
I have accepted who I really am
Be strong and stand your position
Fight against evil and get recognition
We can win this fight!



Tear down the walls that kept you in prison
Show them you're worth it, you are a winner


.