Last Part Of Weird But Effective Warm Up Exercises By George Hentu | How I Got Into Music .

Last Part Of Weird But Effective Warm Up Exercises By George Hentu

;
Hello Guys! My name is George and today is the last day of weird vocal exercises.
Yes guys it is over.For the ones that don't see the humor please exit my blog :)
This last vocal exercise  is one of the most important ones , because it will help you strengthen your voice and also will help you increase range and give you a lot of vocal freedom.
It is really important to let your voice free and focus on the feeling of the vocal exercise and not the actual sound.

Did you find it interesting ?
If you did, check out Eric Arceneaux's website!
Also, check out my lyrics here and my musician work here.

As a bonus I will give you another video that really helped me improved my singing voice.
It is a weird but amazing vocal lesson that every singer or aspiring singer should do every day before singing.


If you liked it please check out the videos of Felicia!She is freaking amazing!

HOWIGOTINTOMUSIC

NEW LYRICS HERE



.