Amazing New Song called Heaven by George Hentu | How I Got Into Music .

Amazing New Song called Heaven by George Hentu

;
HOWIGOTINTOMUSIC Amazing New Song called Heaven by George Hentu


Your eyes are crying from all the hurt
From all the pain and all the dirt
Heart's been scattered all over the sky
and this time no one is getting out alive.

I will raise the walls so you won't get in anymore
I will hug myself cause after all
I am the only friend that understand
I am the only one left in the end


I will grow wings made from terror
Black as a demon or  bright as an angel
I still have time to decide if I will let
my life in the hands of the one from the left.

People cannot be trusted ,you can only
trust yourself
Because they are too busy saving themselves
All you can do is to build heaven
where the light seems impossible to live
And hope that one day that seed becomes a tree.


You experienced hurt and tasted defeat
but that cannot make you weak
that will only build
A strong individual that will strike
down his curse
And everyone will know
the lost child became a wolf.


I will grow wings made from your love
Pure as the heart of the one that still wants
To love this world and not use hate
As a tool in a war where people are scared.

They are already devastated ,they do not need knifes
They only want love ,that's why they fight
They are trying to build heaven where the light
seems impossible to live
And hope that one day that seed becomes a tree.

I come back every time 
no matter now many times I give up the fight
I cannot let you alone
Even if you rejected me and closed the big door.
I have to try at least one more time
I am not letting go , love of my life.

We will grow wings made from your love
Pure as the heart of the one that still wants
To love this world and not use hate
As a tool in a war where people are scared.

We were devasted ,we  do not need knifes
We want love  ,that's why we fight
We built a heaven in a place where light
seemed impossible to live
And look at that seed...it became a tree.

HOWIGOTINTOMUSIC



Do you want to know how I wrote this song ?
Check it out here:


  1. How To Write A Good Song


Do you want to see more lyrics ?
Check it out here :


  1. Warriors
  2. The Bird
  3. Spectrum
By George Hentu



Keep Going and Do Not Give Up

.