New Amazing Song called Her Show By George Hentu | How I Got Into Music .

New Amazing Song called Her Show By George Hentu

;
HOWIGOTINTOMUSIC New Amazing Song called Her Show By George Hentu

I believed in words
Thrown from the mouth of a clown
That wears make up as her cover up
And uses her pride to hide from the light.

Connecting to her is like trying to love my mother
Getting closer is forbidden to each other
Connecting with her is like getting killed by my own hand
She's just a ghost of a woman who's lost.
I opened up my soul and I gave my best
But,I figured out that I don't need to impress
Someone that doesn't give a fuck about me
Because she's too limited by her own strings.

She needs puppets to play her dirty game
She wants you to stay out of her way
It's her show, her business, she's the star
Oh I forgot...but she cannot sing like that.

Do you want to learn how to sing ?
Check it out here:


  1. Amazing Vocal Lessons
  2. Tips For  A Worldwide Singer
  3. Last Part Of Weird Warm Ups

Was I too honest
Was that too much for you to take ?
Oh I forgot, you just hate me cause I'm a fag

Do not worry sweet heart because time will tell
That what you thought about me was wrong as hell
And I'm not gonna try to earn your precious attention
I don't have time to talk with you...stranger.

I opened up my soul and I gave my best
But,I figured out that I don't need to impress
Someone that doesn't give a fuck about me
Because she's too limited by her own strings.

She needs puppets to play her dirty game
She wants you to stay out of her way
It's her show, her business, she's the star
Oh I forgot...but she cannot sing like that.


HOWIGOTINTOMUSIC

By George Hentu


Why Have I wrote this song ?

As you all know music means everything to me and it will always be the thing that I lean on when I have a hard time in expressing my pain.
I wrote Her Show because someone tried to manipulate me in becoming someone that I'm not.
She fooled me in thinking that I am a precious guy to her and we will do big things together [musically speaking].
In real life she doesn't really care about that and in fact she kinda hates who I am.
I don't think that I deserve that, especially now, that I am starting to prove myself to the world, so I wrote this song to get this bad experience out of my system.
Life is incredible and sooner or later I will fulfill my dreams,I just need to get over this thing first.
I hope you liked the lyrics and don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter!



Do You Want To Read More ?

Check it out here :
.