New Song by George Hentu "I do My Best" | How I Got Into Music .

New Song by George Hentu "I do My Best"

;
New Song by George "I do My Best"

Songs about Life






The remains of the child I used to be
Can be seen when I undesirably break
The exterior becomes a living hell
Where creatures called humans breathe
HATE.


I fly up in the skies , I do my best to climb

The walls you worked so hard to build
So that no one could see what's hiding underneath
(I do my best to  overcome)
The obstacles ,you poor thing built
So you could keep people as far as you wish
I try to fill the holes  created in your soul
You're not what they see, you're more then you believe!

I used to think tragedies leave scars
I used to be shy with my face on the ground
I didn't have enough strength to pick myself up
I found a friend to help me with that.


Songs about People





You flew up in the skies ,You did your  best to climb

The walls I  worked so hard to build
So that no one could see what's hiding underneath
(I do my best to  overcome)
The obstacles ,I had to built
So I  could keep people as far as I wish
I try to fill the holes  created in me soul
I'm  more then you believe!.